Monday, August 24, 2020

One to Watch

The only way I can describe this book is that it was a roller coaster I knew I was getting on.

Bea Schumacher is a plus size fashion blogger and lover of Bachelor-esque T.V. show, Main Squeeze. But this latest season of contestants is nothing new, and Bea takes to the internet to voice her frustration in the lack of diversity and body sizes present. 

When her rant takes the internet by storm, she expects to get a nasty call from her favorite T.V. show but instead, she's invited to be the next Main Squeeze!

With any novel centered around a plus-size protagonist searching for love, you know you're going to get the tropes, and this story didn't disappoint. But there were unexpected twists and turns and even the expected ones were fun to read. Overall, this was a fun story to pass the time on my daily drive home. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a happy story about looking for love in exactly the wrong place.

No comments:

Post a Comment